We love natural things, and it turns out nature is all you need to fully repair damaged skin after a climb.
We formulated this salve with nothing but the best from nature to make sure your skin heals fast. Take a look at what we put in it:
• Lanolin, which holds and attracts moisture to the skin while still allowing it to breath.
• Beeswax, an age-old natural antibacterial which helps with cell regeneration.
• Aloe Butter, an anti-inflammatory, natural pain reliever, and a skin soother.
• Shea Butter which helps skin to regenerate quickly.
• Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils smell great and are naturally antibacterial.
Keep a tube nearby whenever your hands or body needs hydration or repair. The push-up function allows for super easy application.
Skin flapping in the wind? Wash your wounds as best you can with antibacterial soap when you're done climbing and apply this salve immediately.
This durable tube survived a fall off a 5.8 from 10 feet...need we say more?
Member Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetics Guild. Not animal tested. Gluten Free.
Olive Oil, Beeswax, Lanolin, Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Essential Oils